We’re looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future.
Our management trainee programme attracts, recruits, develops and engages talented graduates for critical leadership positions in our future business. We focus on fast-track, structured development, looking to sustain high levels of performance and maximise potential.
Operating in 28 countries, Coca‑Cola HBC brings enjoyment to 595 million people through its market-leading brands. This means we can offer international experience and fast-paced development to our young future leaders. From day one, you'll discover a culture where people are truly dedicated to living our values and to achieving their full potential.
Our management trainee programme is an important part of our talent development strategy. We have been recruiting and developing graduates for many years through independent cross-country initiatives, as well as tailor-made programmes.
We take a strategic approach – this programme is a long-term investment to strengthen our company talent pool for the future.
What we offer
- A focus on your needs – we’ve taken into account the characteristics, values and job expectations of graduates today
- Meaningful opportunities – we align your development with business needs to prepare you for specific leadership positions and career paths
- Accelerated development – rotational assignments provide accelerated learning, new perspectives and the opportunity to gain knowledge from across the company
- Contact with senior management – senior managers help to identify and develop trainees and will stay in touch
- Mentoring – a senior manager provides advice on how to develop your professional profile and career
- Measurable progress – we use a thorough set of performance indicators to track progress and to measure the success of the overall programme